Teach Kids About Money with FREE Resources from the ANA
Teaching your kids from home right now? Explore the world of money with these free activities, worksheets and lesson plans.
DISCOVER THE FASCINATING WORLD OF MONEY
One of the primary goals of the American Numismatic Association is to advance the study of money along educational, historical and scientific lines, as well as enhance interest in the hobby among school-age children. The following resources and lesson plans are tools for parents and educators.
Explore activities and resources below.
MORE TO EXPLORE
Find additional resources from the American Numismatic Association below.
- Coins for A's — Earn three or more A's in school and we'll send you a collectible coin ►
- Treasures in Your Pocket — Free eBook on finding collectible coins in your spare change ►
- ANA eLearning Academy — Register for live numismatic webinars and courses ►
- Money Museum HD Virtual Tour — Take a virtual stroll through the museum in 360° ►
- Money Museum Virtual Exhibits — Tour the museum's exhibits from the comfort of home ►
- Money Museum Online Collection — Explore the museum's vast collection online ►
- Two Bits Podcast — Enjoy the newly-released podcast from the ANA ►
- ANA Coin Press — Official blog of the American Numismatic Association ►
- Tales from the Vault — Official blog of the ANA Money Museum ►
- ANA YouTube Channel — Visit the ANA YouTube Channel for numismatic videos ►
- ANA Video Vignettes — View educational and entertaining coin collecting tips ►
- Numismatic Quizzes — Test your numismatic knowledge ►
- ANA Coloring Book — Fun and relaxing for kids and adults ►
- Money Talks Radio Archive — Enjoy 2-4 minute recorded stories about coins & currency ►
- Numismatic Diploma Program — Become a numismatic scholar without leaving home ►
- Legacy Series Videos — Interviews with numismatic legends, heroes and icons ►